06 August, 2009

Help Wanted


Dynamic bicycle retail/wholesale company needs warehouse help in order fulfillment, shipping, and stocking. Knowledge of bikes a plus.


One of us is returning to college. Plus we need another to keep up with ever growing orders. These are entry level jobs, but you get a substantial discount and better pay than at most bike shops. Probably beats working at Starbucks.

If you have experience in the bike industry, we'll also soon be looking for someone to increase our office staff and help with ordering, inventory and shipping management, and technical support.

Send an e-mail.

3 comments:

Zamankhan said...

your blog is nice

j kelley said...

I do work at Starbucks, and I am certain working here would beat it. I'm moving to Baltimore in 2011. Save me a position? I know a bit about old French bikes and touring/commuting. Love your blog & your authenticity.

Dirk KArkfio said...

I work at starbucks and love it.