11 June, 2014

New VO 63mm Fenders and Reflector and Drillium Chainrings

We have a number of shiny new products that we'll be adding to the store over the next day or two. Here are a few:

With the Camargue frames due to arrive soon we needed 700c fenders wide enough to fit really wide tires. These 63mm fluted alloy fenders will accommodate tires to 52mm. They will make for super smooth and splash free touring.

We also have this very shiny reflectors to dress up your new, or old, fenders. It's like a little jewel on your rear fender. The body is CNC cut from an aluminum billet and polished to a near-mirror finish. They'll make you smile.
Many of you have asked for just the chainrings we had made for our Grand Cru Drillium Cranks. We now have the 48t and the 34t rings in stock. So many holes...

What else should we be working on?

11 comments:

Jack Taylor said...

Please bring back the 58mm 650B aluminium fenders.

Anonymous said...

you may be tired of this question, but what is the current ETA of the Camargue?

VeloOrange said...

The Camargue frames should be here in about two weeks.

Mim said...

It would be great if you could come up with some kind of classy solution for mounting smartphones onto handlebars. I use my phone as a GPS cycle computer and struggle to find a decent mount that looks good and works well too.
All the current options are chunky, black plastic contraptions that look ridiculous on a 'classically' styled bike.

Thanks guys!

Unknown said...

What we need is more reflectors not cow bells. :)

I love the looks of the new fender mounted reflector. I would like something I can mount elsewhere I cannot run fenders on the bike I'd like to apply a classy VO reflector. Something that can attach to a rack, brazon, rear axle, brake stud, etc.

A said...

Mim, ever consider a handlebar bag with a clear plastic top pouch? The top pouch is classically used for maps or cue sheets but most will fit a phone or even a small tablet.

Anonymous said...

I would like to see a lightweight front bag. Most of the time, I carry a tool set and lunch so have no need for an expedition-worthy cordura bag.

A said...

My handlebar bag (swift industries paloma bag) weighs one pound, which isn't too terrible considering I could stand to lose about ten.

I'm so excited for the camargues to arrive. Although I admit the fact that they weren't around in March is why I picked up a campeur then and I couldn't be happier. Unless I had both.

ronstew said...

Triple drillium chainring - say 26-36-46. Pretty please with sugar on it.

RandoCommuter said...

Hi VO,

I love the look of your double Drillium crank and would buy it today for a Rando bike I'm building if I was able to pick my own large/small ring combo to match my requirements and riding style...one size does not fit all!

Dave

James said...

How difficult would it be to dissemble that reflector to get an LED light in there behind the reflector? That's what I'd like: a taillight with a reflector that attaches to the fender, with the wires coming out of the attachment screw to run up the inside of the fender to the generator hub.