16 April, 2015
09 April, 2015
Posted by VeloOrange at 4:14:00 PM
03 April, 2015
Posted by VeloOrange at 5:03:00 PM
01 April, 2015
Posted by VeloOrange at 11:12:00 AM
30 March, 2015
We've added a bunch of frames with slight imperfections to our special sections. Most have a small scratch or or paint chip, but are otherwise new. There are also a few prototypes, two of which where never built up. You can save a fair bit if you can live with an imperfection of the sort that most frames will have after a few months of use anyway.
Posted by VeloOrange at 4:46:00 PM
26 March, 2015
The VO warehouse sales takes place this Saturday, March 28th, from 9am to 12pm.
|One of the complete ex-show bikes we'll be offering.|
|Four prototype frames will be available. We'll also have a 7 or 8 scratched production frames at big discounts.|
|Here are a few of the other things we're sorting and pricing, There's lots of handlebars, pedals, racks fenders, tires, etc. We'll also have a few boxes of new, but overstocked stuff.|
Posted by VeloOrange at 12:23:00 PM
25 March, 2015
- "This steel beauty has subtle refinements that give the impression of a custom steed without the price tag."
- "From swoopy fork to lovely paint scheme and ability to set it up in myriad configurations, the Camargue is hitting above its weight in terms of visuals and bang for your buck..."
- "...the bike feels solid yet responsive, especially weighed down."
- "...solidly constructed making it great for everyday commuting, grocery getting, world touring, overnights, etc."
- "It's stable, yet nimble, making it easy to strip down and take on your favorite mountain bike trail without fear of having too little bike."
- " It's also fashionable enough to upstage the scenesters at your favorite coffee shop or watering hole..."
- "...among the best offroad overnight bikes I've had the pleasure of riding."
- "Overall the Camargue was a treat to ride."
I want to thank reviewer Stephen Haynes for writing such nice things about our bike. It's great that every review of a VO frame has been very very positive.
VO Garage Sale, this Saturday, March 28, 9am - noon!
Posted by VeloOrange at 1:51:00 PM
20 March, 2015
With the positive feedback for our initial Noir offerings, we decided to bring in a few new products. For those using up to 42mm wide tires, check out our Noir Zeppelin Fenderset available in both 650b and 700c.
Lastly, we now have our Porteur Handlebar in Noir finish in the 23.8mm size. It accepts bar-end shifters and other road components. Stealth VO logo engraved by the clamp for identification.
What Noir item should we be bringing in next that would complete your build?
Posted by VeloOrange at 2:35:00 PM
17 March, 2015
We're selling sample parts that were sent for review or displayed in our showroom or at bike shows. There are some returns and a bunch of prototype frames and a few bikes, some discontinued parts, parts that have been used on test bikes, scratch-and-dent stuff, etc. All-in-all there are hundreds of items. We want to blow them all out in one day! So most will be priced at about half the regular web site price. Since we didn't have a warehouse sale last year, there will be more stuff than usual.
In case you can't find any garage sale stuff you like, we'll offer 15% off on any VO and Grand Cru parts, accessories, or frames (but not build kits) in stock. This reflects our savings in not having to process, pack and ship, so you must be here to get the discount.
The VO Garage Sale will take place between 9am and 12pm on Saturday March 28th., rain or shine.
At Velo Orange of course, 1981 Moreland Parkway, Building 4, Annapolis, MD 21401
The Fine Print:
- Nothing can be pre-ordered.
- Cash or credit card only.
- the 15% discount is available only to those who buy in person, not on-line.
- Frame build kits not included.
- As always, we'll serve donuts and espresso.
Posted by VeloOrange at 2:45:00 PM
|The rear pocket is nice for cell phones or whatever. The small zipper is water resistant too.|
|The large main compartment holds a mess of Legos, groceries, a laptop, etc.|
Posted by VeloOrange at 1:43:00 PM
16 March, 2015
Posted by VeloOrange at 3:57:00 PM